At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Create, implement and enhance reporting and analytics solutions which provide visibility and transparency on the Supply Chain and fulfil the markets’ needs and expectations. Monitor the performance end-to-end of the Supply Chain and the Third-Party Logistics by defining appropriate KPIs, identify trends and analyze the root cause, in order to drive change and increase performance, together with Global Logistics department and the respective market.
- Build a strong relationship with the several markets, to fully understand the markets’ needs and best fulfil them
- Create reporting and analytics solutions, which should be global and serve as a “one version of the truth”, while being able to cater for all markets’ needs
- Analyze and validate data to identify trends, risk and other hidden insights to improve the logistics decision making process with a focus on service levels, costs and innovation
- Provide innovative reporting and data analytics solutions with an emphasis on data quality and availability as well as improved methods of presenting data and insights
- Develop/Consolidate quantifiable KPIs based on current 3PL service level agreements (SLAs) to monitor volume, costs, service quality and performance. Compare to agreed SLAs (compliance monitoring) and develop future targets to maintain or improve cost and or service levels
- Collect global/markets requirements for in-/outbound transportation, 3PL managed DCs as well as other logistics services and translate them into meaningful KPIs that can be continuously measured and used as baseline for improvement activities
- Consolidation of logistic specific objectives and strategies to identify opportunities, where enhanced data analytics can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits
Qualifications and Capabilities
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics or comparable work experience in the Data Analytics field
- At least 6 years of relevant IT and/or business experience working in the logistics or transport sector
- Deep knowledge of reporting solutions, preferably MicroStrategy
- Previous experience leading a data analytics, business intelligence (BI) projects
- Understanding of the logistics services industry and the inner workings of 3PL service providers
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mind-set, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Ability to coach, guide and manage a team
- Business- and solution-oriented, global mind-set
- Able to embrace innovation, challenge the status quo and drive change
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.