- a PhD in mathematics or computer science or similar with a strong publication record or multiple years of work experience in at least one of the following fields: inverse problems, computer graphics, multimodal computational imaging, co-design of algorithms and optics, volume processing of large data sets
- verifiable experience in algorithm development for imaging problems with the latest state of the art approaches
- excellent programming skills with C#/C++ as well as a rapid prototyping in Matlab or Python
- experience in algorithm parallelization (multi-core, vectorization, GPU, clusters) and in larger software projects (e.g. open source) is a plus
- preferably experience in one of the following application fields: routine microscopy, optical metrology, medical optical imaging or 3d visualization
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.