The Clinical Research Associate is responsible for supporting in-house testing of R&D prototype instruments. The Clinical Research Associate may also assist with training external clinical study sites on the use of prototype and commercially available instrumentation. The Clinical Research Associate may assist with the planning and execution of beta studies, including preparation of beta plans, beta protocols, and final beta reports. The Clinical Research Associate may participate as a member of Project Teams, as assigned, representing the Clinical/Regulatory Affairs department.
• Work collaboratively with R&D, Clinical Affairs, and Marketing to support beta test activities, including the drafting of beta plans, beta protocols, and beta final reports.
• Assist Clinical Affairs in drafting clinical procedures and protocols to ensure that clinical studies are completed professionally and in a timely manner. Assure that accurate records are maintained and provide periodic reports, where appropriate.
• Assist with training of clinical investigators to ensure appropriate operation of instrumentation.
• Represent CA/RA Department on Project Teams, where appropriate.
• Conduct clinical site audits as necessary to support clinical studies.
• Conduct clinical studies in a manner that ensures compliance with company’s SOPs, Institutional Review Board oversight, and following clinical practices.
• Perform others duties, as assigned.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and must be computer literate.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.