- a PhD or equivalent work experience in domains like computer vision, machine learning, or mathematical image processing
- a publication record in computer vision at venues such as ECCV, ICCV, CVPR
- a deep understanding of computer vision as well as a strong dedication for mathematical modelling and in depth knowledge of the latest technical advances
- a strong programming background in Python and C++
- the ability to communicate results, challenges, and solutions successfully in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS products
Join us and shape the future!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.