- Code number: PCO-D-1627045778-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
Are you enthusiastic about the consumer goods industry in general and retail in particular? Are you looking for a diverse work environment with entrepreneurial spirit and would you like to shape the future of our international clients with innovative concepts and support the pragmatic implementation? Are you ready to face the challenge on the following topics?
- Design of business models in the context of customer ecosystems
- Development and evaluation of new service models to increase sales and customer loyalty
- Analyzing, evaluating and optimizing customer-oriented processes and organizational structures, e.g. Customer Journey Excellence, Multichannel Operating Model
- Improvement of all company processes with innovative, digital analyzing methods
- Further development of consulting products in retail / trade
- Above-average master degree from a renowned university
- 2 years of professional experience in an international consulting environment or in a strategic role in retail (ecommerce, sporting goods, outdoor, food retail)
- Very good knowledge in MS Office and good experience in the use of digital tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Celonis etc.)
- Willingness to travel frequently on an international basis
- Very good English language skills and basic German
We look forward to meeting you.
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta, Palo Alto, Shanghai and Peking. 700 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.com
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Exclusive insights into the work of Porsche Consulting can also be found on our Jobs & Career profiles on social networks:
Porsche Consulting bei LinkedIn
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.