- Code number: PDII-D-1605709244-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Palo Alto
- Organization: Porsche Digital Inc.
We are looking for a Content Strategist to join the Porsche Digital team in Palo Alto, CA. Join a team of designers, app developers, and product managers working on inter-disciplinary projects to bring new concepts into the hands of Porsche customers.
As a Content Strategist, you’ll be the key driver of content strategy, content creation, and editorial quality throughout the US arm of Porsche Digital. You will lead content creation across the entire lifecycle from initial strategy through to implementation and post-launch optimization, as well as work directly with multiple cross-functional product teams to ensure the implementation of a cohesive content strategy. By working side by side UX designers, product owners, and researchers, you will help create user experiences that contribute to the digital transformation of the Porsche brand.
- Defining a clear and actionable strategic direction for content across multiple product teams.
- Developing and reporting data-driven insights that continuously improve the performance of content across the Porsche Digital organization.
- Working with internal and third-party creators to ensure content is implemented in a manner consistent with defined strategy of the products
- Working with internal stakeholders to define, develop, and implement content strategy frameworks, toolkits and guidelines, with the aim of building scalable, world-class digital services.
- Coordinating closely with product, marketing, operations and legal teams to create content for new product launches.
- Guiding best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, and writing style.
- 5+ years of experience writing for multiple channels and platforms, such as websites, apps, email, and social media.
- 3+ years of experience managing copywriters, either internally within an organization or externally.
- Ability to nimbly balance brand voice and tone with various marketing strategies.
- A proven track record of positioning content as an engagement tool that transforms customer relationships.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love,
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A link to a portfolio and/or samples of your work.
- Experience working within small teams focused on launching and growing new digital products at scale.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Experience working for a premium lifestyle brand
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.