- In this challenging role as CRM Live Location Manager, within the group function IT, you will be responsible for key user management and manage the implementation of the unified concept execution as well as the CRM key user community.
- Furthermore, you will work on CRM marketing and communication concepts and strategies, take on the moderation of discussions and manage cross-media communication at ZEISS.
- You will independently manage and deliver CRM trainings for our internal stakeholders and continuously develop the training concepts.
- Within our team, you will lead small to medium-sized CRM projects and take on CRM process consulting, including conducting feasibility studies.
- Due to your interdisciplinary, holistic way of thinking for processes beyond departmental and operational boundaries, you record and analyze problems and requirements and advise our ZEISS stakeholders on solutions and changes within the existing CRM system landscape, but also with regard to new IT solutions.
- A degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or business administration
- Several years of relevant professional experience in CRM sales and service processes and in the realization of creative concepts in the area of training and communication
- very good knowledge of sales and service processes
- Enthusiasm and very good communication skills
- Experience in project management and ideally knowledge in business process analysis
- Preferably functional knowledge of SAP CRM
- Ability to work in a team and outgoing personality, approaching business and management stakeholders internally and externally
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.