The role of the Customer Supplied Materials Coordinator includes the following main tasks:
• Coordinates the material and information flows for the materials provided by aircraft operator (customer) for a particular aircraft maintenance check.
• Represents the interests of the customer and the material organization at the maintenance facility she/ he is send out to.
• CSM coordinator is the focal point of contact for the central Supply coordinator who manages the supply of all (customer and non-customer supplied) materials required for the aircraft maintenance check.
• Requests materials in customer’s material request system (AMOS, eMAX) on daily basis.
• Tracks and updates the supply status of the shipments with requested materials; prepares reports according to customer’s demands.
• Works at different worldwide locations (Europe, Asia), assigned to specific aircraft maintenance checks
• In exceptional cases places urgent purchase orders at the customer’s vendors.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of logistics processes
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree or professional experience in economics, materials management or Aircraft engineering.
• Professional experience in materials management or airline industry would be of advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills and decided manner
• Ability to organize his administrative work precisely
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work according to the workload situation during the project phases
• Excellent PC skills (SAP is an advantage)
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal and intercultural skills
• Open for frequent and long duty travels (up to 3 months abroad, e.g. Asia)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German language (optional)