The PVD and CVD deposition is the key in current research and development projects on emerging non-volatile memories (MRAM, Racetrack, FeFET, RRAM,) and interconnect applications. Your tasks include:
- Planning and implementation of experiments in the field of deposition with a focus on PVD and CVD, use of other methods is a plus (e.g. ALD)
- Operation of 300mm state-of-the-art deposition cluster tools in the clean room
- Responsibility as a toolowner for documentation and planning of system use and maintenance
- Lot support and application of various physical, optical and electrical wafer analysis methods
- Optimization of the processes with regard to electrical, optical and physical parameters as well as their uniformity over the 300 mm wafer
- Master's or diploma degree in natural science or engineering studies (physics, chemistry, materials science, electrical engineering, process engineering or comparable)
- Experience and interest in working in the clean room
- Experience in magnetic metrology (CIPT, MOKE, VSM) is a plus
- Interest in semiconductor technology
- Technical understanding and enjoyment of experimental work
- High level of commitment and independent work
- Ability to work in an international team and willingness to communicate
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
Have we piqued your interest? Then, apply with us! We look forward to meeting you.
Appointment, remuneration and social security benefits based on the public-sector collective wage agreement (TVöD). Additionally Fraunhofer may grant performance-based variable remuneration components.
In case of identical qualifications preference will be given to severely disabled candidates.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft emphasises gender-independent professional equality.
This vacancy is also available on a part-time basis.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung bevorzugt eingestellt.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die gewählte Berufsbezeichnung auch das dritte Geschlecht miteinbezieht.
Die Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft legt Wert auf eine geschlechtsunabhängige berufliche Gleichstellung.
Human Resources Department I Ms. Juliane Kliemann I Tel.: +49 (0)351 8823 338
Specialty Department I Mr. Dr. Maik Wagner-Reetz I Tel.: +49 (0)351 2607 3208
|Kennziffer: IPMS-2021-52||Bewerbungsfrist: 30.04.2021|