As the AWS Sales Organization continues to rapidly grow and expand our customer base, AWS is seeking a sales representative to help us establish AWS as the market leader for Business Intelligence and Data visualization service that addresses our customers' needs.
As a specialist sales representative for this fast growing and exciting space, you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging technologies that will have a significant impact on our customer’s technical strategy. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration for the Amazon QuickSight service.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon QuickSight service?
Come build the future with us.
· Sales and business development experience in data visualization, embedded analytics, or business intelligence
· Track record of building rapport with C-level Lob and Technology stakeholders, and working with partners
· Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners.
· You've not only carried quotas, you also do the right thing for your customer
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in fluent English is a must
· Proven track record of success driving adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Experience working in Cloud Computing (Saas, IaaS, Paas) or other Data Visualization and Analytics Software as a Service
· Leadership skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.