Welcome to our sector Life Sciences. Around 3,000 colleagues worldwide make their contribution to the most important thing in life: health. From the development of vaccines and the digitalization of the health care system to forward-looking topics such as eHealth and digital therapeutics, we place our expertise in the pharmaceutical sector, medical technology and biotechnology at the service of our renowned customers. Are you the one to explore LIFE?
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITH US
- You will be part of a global Life Science team, you will be working on the design and implementation of a new end-to-end data ecosystem for different business units of a pharmaceutical customer.
- You build cloud-native data platforms which serve as the basis for implementation of different use cases in R&D and Manufacturing.
- You work closely together with customers domains experts on solution for drug discovery, clinical study design, clinical trial planning and operations, self-service applications and automation for labs, anomaly detection in production and many others.
- You collaborate with Data Scientists to obtain, visualize and interpret relevant data including unprocessed data; enabling them to continuously and holistically monitor the behavior of the analytical methods and systems.
- You develop pharma exploratory solutions with microservice architecture using frontend frameworks such as Angular, React and backend with Python and Java.
- In the context of agile software projects, you will be part of a cross functional SCRUM team and practice all Scrum rituals.
YOU CONVINCE US WITH
- University degree in (business) computer science, mathematics, physics or another IT-related degree.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in software engineering, object-oriented programming and microservices.
- Initial experience in managing small projects or sub-projects or in architectural tasks.
- Experience in versioning (branching and merging concepts) of program code (GIT, SVN) as well as the connection of databases (RDBMS, No-SQL) and APIs (REST, web services).
- Extensive hands-on experience in cloud services from AWS, GCP, or MS Azure.
- Good data visualization, storytelling skills and understanding of the agile software development process.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, good communication and collaboration skills.
- A structured way of working and very good English skills. German language is an advantage.
Not a 100% match? No need to worry! Capgemini Engineering supports you with a wide range of learning opportunities so that you can develop both professionally and personally.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Germany S.A.S. & Co. KG
Please fill out our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and (high) school certificates as well as any other certificates. We wish you every success.
Capgemini Engineering is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of ethnicity, skin color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.