Furthermore you will:
- establish and maintain the best process of glass mold manufacturing in ZEISS mold production sites
- coordinate the BDP definition within the expert group team of mold, share the information via the Ops book platform, provide the support to Ops book implementation
- strategy direction on mold production technology standardization and upgrade, include machine, material and process
- improve the productivity of mold production in Vision Care, continously improve the mold quality and handling method in mold making, support Casting sites to improve CMP
- be involved in mold design and product development stage, provide the support on testing and pilot production
- provide the solid solution to critical issue, KPI improvement and cost reduction initiatives
- a successfully completed Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline or above, or equivalent experience
- at least several years technical experience in lens industry, with mold or Rx surfacing process and equipment is preferred
- the understanding of Carl Zeiss Vision internal procedures, including APQP
- strong facilitation skills, good experience to work with colleagues in different functions.
- experience in problem solving skills and project management
- the ability to think strategically
- good documentation skills and you are a strong data analyst
- hand-on skill in process and machinery
- fluent English skills, written and oral
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer. Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.