Schweiz, Zug, Rotkreuz
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provides integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, oncology, women’s health and neurology.
We seek a Global Partnering Manager who will develop innovative partnering strategies in the area of neurology, identify external and internal collaboration partners, use novel tools and tactics to drive business, and own the overall strategy to build an industry-leading neurology pipeline. This is an individual contributor position in the Personalized Healthcare Solutions (PHCS) International Business Team (IBT). The successful candidate will be responsible for leading (a) matrix team(s) across business areas and functions; and is expected to function at an executive level.
Key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and drive the strategy and implementation of international partnering activities for PHCS in Neurology, supporting the PHCS Neurology indication program and commercial strategy. This will include developing and executing financial models, structuring complex deal agreements, and finding new business opportunities.
- Add value to the existing Alzheimer’s Disease portfolio through outsourcing biomarker discovery and validation; and develop and execute competitive differentiation strategies.
- Add value to the overall PHCS strategy, internal and external messaging, and best practice development
- Collaborate with a broad number of internal stakeholders from Medical Affairs, Clinical Science, Business Development, R&D, Project Management, and Commercial
- Identify and develop new market opportunities
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Science, Medicine or related field
- Master’s university degree is preferred
- Minimum 5 - 10 years’ experience in marketing, business development, partnering, or related business experience, in local & global roles, across Pharmaceuticals &/ Diagnostics
- 3-5 years in a Partnering / Business Development role
- Self –starter and passionate about Personalised Healthcare
- Strong project management and influential, indirect team leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English language)
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment with diverse colleagues/functions, confident in interactions with senior leadership internal & external
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need, approximately 30%