At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support and Manage Global Digital Marketing Transformation Program: stakeholders alignment, timeline, budget and key milestones/deliverables.
- Set up a Program governance, related decision bodies and work streams detailing content covered and deliverables.
- Elaborate Program staffing proposals to secure correct staffing of the Program through effective linkage with key stakeholders based on required skills and relevant experience.
- Work with external partners in order to facilitate collaboration with internal Henkel resources and ensure smooth Program and Projects progress and completion.
- Own and prepare executive ready Core Team and SteerCo presentations, captures key issues, insights and decision points.
- Manage a complex Program in multi-stakeholders and multi-location environment.
- Own and prepare a Program master plan connecting the various work streams, capturing inter-dependencies, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Support the selection of external partners/management consulting/Tech implementation Partners and relationship management.