Group Admin, Advertising Platforms
Berlin Berlin Germany
You will be key team member working in a fun and energising environment where your skills and problem solving abilities will be tested daily. You will enjoy prioritising and being a keen self starter.
If you are meticulous in detail and pride yourself on accuracy and getting things right in a fast paced environment then read on …
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Scheduling for group meetings as well as scheduling for candidate interviews.
- Organising new hire onboarding including: ordering equipment, securing desk space, and communicating with managers to ensure a smooth start for all new hires.
- Communicating site-related information to the local team through team channels.
- Act as a key interface with internal teams for event and offsite planning, including coordinating catering, booking travel, managing agendas.
- Support all facilities activities for the team, including office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests.
- Managing all other process requirements for the team; visa applications, financial processes, internal team inventory etc.
Weitere Jobangebote von Apple