Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and control all activities in the accounts receivable function, review ageing past due accounts and resolve customer problems with their accounts for all invoices, billing or cash applications.
- Single point of contact for customer queries. Coordinate internally with sales order representatives and field services representatives to resolve issues and offer a positive customer experience.
- Ensure accurate receivable records and verify outstanding account balances. Send statements and dunning letters to customers for past due accounts.
- Regular alignments with internal business partners.
- Supervise cash application of payments to customer’s accounts via state-of-the-art solutions (e. g. Lockbox, Paymetric, wire and credit cards).
- Compile various financial reporting relating to credit and accounts receivable such as Ageing report, AR Cash log and Days Sales Outstanding.
- Assess collections and billing processes and procedures and implement changes
- Liaise with the Business Segments to implement AR practices from the point of sale with the new customer CRM.
- Collaborate with global Process Owners and their teams to establish key processes in line with the Company long-term Accounts Receivables model.
- Prepare yearly write off for service and contracts. Liaise with GL team to book bad debt provision.
- Review credit worthiness on customers (both new and existing.)
- Keep track of cash receipts and referring accounts to collection agencies.
- Audit methods and procedures of accounts receivable function to improve efficiency.
- Organize and staff the Credit/Accounts Receivable department to ensure the proper staffing levels, balanced workload and availability of necessary support to the Finance and U.S. Sales & Service Departments.
- Provide supervision and development for employees of the department, which encourages an open-door environment, fair standards of performance and job satisfaction.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets, collaborate on cross country projects.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience including 5 years in a AR department with supervisory oversight,
- Must have deep understanding of SAP FU (Superuser Level)
- Must have experience with Portfolio under management > $200m
- Experience in driving the change (e.g. Dunning tool, backlog reduction etc)
- Experience in a shared service, strongly preferred,
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management,
- Travelling up to 10%.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.