At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become a team member of the Global Sales & Channel Excellence team, responsible for driving large transformational Sales & Channel Excellence initiatives with project management, communication and change management skills
- Play an active role in supporting the development of the strategic Sales & Channel Excellence roadmap and driving the global change agenda
- Contribute in the development and implementation of the cross-business unit Sales enablement initiative
- Support to develop and scale the global Sales & Channel Excellence frameworks based on standards, processes and best practice methodology
- Become part and support the ongoing collaboration and communication with the global Sales & Channel Excellence community