We are looking for an experienced IT Consultant who is able to align product development partners, the AirPlus IT department and the AirPlus product management and understands the requirements for successfully delivering valuable and secure products and services.
Your objective will be to ensure proper development, delivery and integration of products and solutions for our Chinese market. You will be based in Shanghai.
You will also take on the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure an active relationship management and engagement with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure proper alignment of all parties
- Provide consulting regarding the design and implementation of resilient and effective solutions
- Ensure proper and secure integration into the exiting IT environment
- Verify and negotiate Requests for Service (RfS) offers, together with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely together with the DevOps organisation to ensure future operations
For us, your personality and passion are more important than how many qualifications you have. However, there are still a few requirements you should meet:
- You hold a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification and several years of experience as an IT expert
- Experience in complex and heterogeneous IT environments and business processes, preferably in financial services sector and business travel industry
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and technology related to the Chinese market
- Knowledge of cloud and application security patterns including web application security and mobile security strategies, regulatory standards and overall security requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 2700x, GOBD)
- Advanced knowledge about cloud technologies, micro service architectures, API concepts and data engineering is mandatory, ACP (Alibaba Cloud Certified Professional) would be an advantage
- End to End project management experience, analyze and manage the risk with external development vendor and monitor the progress, ensure the quality of final delivery.
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills as well as quick perception, commitment and a goal-oriented working style
- Assertiveness, decision-making ability, as well as strong communication and motivation skills
- Very good stakeholder management skills
- Very good English and Mandarin skills