At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leading the product development team for the development of new innovative 1&2 component polyurethane adhesives for the application of structural engineered wood in Düsseldorf for Europe
- Driving development projects in strong alignment with project manager, technical customer service (TCS) in Sempach (CH), OEM, PSRA, sales, production in Bopfingen as well as other stakeholders to grow business
- Maintaining current business of engineered wood by clear communication and action in production, TCS, sales and customers for upcoming requests or claims for the European market
- Establishing structural wood testing methods in Düsseldorf as new flame tests and standard bonding tests to increase efficiency in product development
- Understanding the market of structural engineered wood adhesives regarding competitors, products, raw materials and suppliers and challenging the status quo to further create growth opportunities