Local IT manager
Local IT manager
Since Covid19 has appeared the focus of our interest is to take care about the health of our colleagues, their family members’ and to keep our supply chain processes on-going. For so while implementing health protection actions at our site we continue our activity. We would like to call your attention to the fact that in order to save the health of our colleagues’ and candidates’ we make the interviews in virtual form via phone or skype. Because of this our recruitment processes may take longer. We will contact to proceed. Thank you very much for your patience and understandings!
- Responsible for Information Technology in the location Veszprém.
- Leads and manages the local IT organization.
- Ensures coordination and/or provisioning of all IT services, IT activities and IT projects for Veszprém, according to the Continental Automotive IT Strategy.
- Communicates the IT Strategy and IT targets towards the local management, ensures their implementation, as well as the compliance with all standards and guidelines.
- Understands requirements from local business stakeholders and ensures their implementation based on existing standard solutions. Implements reliable & robust local solutions to support local processes where no standard is available.
- Supports harmonization of different business requirements, consults standardization of plant processes, analyses existing processes, identifies opportunites.
- Provides IT services, activities and projects within the approved budget, according to the IT Standards and aligned with the Regional Information Officer (RIO) and the local management.
- Prepares and manages local IT budget in alignment with targets and frame conditions given by IT Controller , location Controller and RIO.
- Drives local IT business based on local/operational IT reports & KPIs.
- Provides and presents reports as defined/required by RIO and Local Management on regular basis (KPIs, Balanced Scorecards, HC report, financial reportings, etc.)
- Responsible for Information security in the location.
- Supports all IT related audits (Corp. Audit, ISO, OEM Audits, etc.)
- 5-7 years IT-professional experience, preferable as IT Manager and preferable in the Automotive Industry sector.
- Managed employees or worked as a project manager over a period of at least three years.
- IT Process Knowledge (ITIL).
- IT Infrastructure Knowledge (Server, Storage, Network, PC Clients,..).
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
IT Entwickler - Netzwerke (m/
Deutsche Bahn | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin, Frankfurt am Main
Software Entwickler (w/
adesso SE | Senior Professional | Neumünster
Senior Consultant (m/
P3 Group | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Stuttgart
Cyber Security (m/
ALTEN GmbH | Senior Professional | Bochum, Köln
ALTEN GmbH | Senior Professional | Erlangen, Forchheim, Nürnberg
Spezialist Datenmanagement (w/
Deutsche Bahn | Senior Professional | Frankfurt am Main