- Code number: PAG-M-2135495-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Zuffenhausen
- Organization: Porsche AG
- Conception and continuous evolvement of the Omni-Channel strategy incl. deriving future requirements for sales channels and formats
- Analysis of innovations and trends within and outside of the automotive sector to evaluate the implications on our future Omni-Channel development, as well as derive and implement corresponding pilot projects
- Develop and improve innovative sales concepts / models for our established as well as new products and services across all distribution levels with the goal to capture new income streams
- Execution of international business development projects on wholesale level to safeguard the targeted company’s performance and to further exploit additional growth potentials by deriving and defining operational as well as strategic measures
- Degree in Business Administration or industrial engineering or similar, MBA preferable
- Relevant work experience (≥ 6 yrs.) in a similar position in sales or consulting
- Well-founded experience in project management as well as the ability to lead international and cross-functional projects.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in Omni-Channel management
- Fluent in English and German language skills
- Sound analytical and conceptualization skills with strategy development competence
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skills in English, both written and verbal
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
Please complete our online application form and attach all your application documents, including cover letter, CV, work and education certificates and any other necessary certificates. Please note that we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
You can find more information about applications to Porsche here.
We expressly welcome applications from people with disabilities whose integration is of particular importance to us.
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.