- Develop and execute marketing strategies
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C customers, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including ROI, lead generation, retention
- Provide monthly sales forecast and projection, and develop sales & marketing plans for execution to support the strategic plan
- Analyze market trends and competition to develop appropriate go to market strategies & review pricing positioning on a regular basis
- Content Development – work with Product Marketing/ technical experts / key opinion leaders to develop compelling content that com-municates the science and benefits of our products in an easily understandable manner
- Social Media Marketing – identify, manage, and strategically grow our brand presence across all relevant social channels and plat-forms
- PR / Influencer Management – build relationships and work with relevant media and influencers to build broad awareness of our brand, products, and value proposition.
- Work closely with B2B key accounts to understand their needs and explore opportunities for building long term loyalty
- Develop and implement co-marketing initiatives with key accounts that drives business growth.
- Work with direct manager in developing budget plans
- Responsible for monitoring marketing budget that is in line with the strategic plan and the subsequent achievement of the financial and operational targets that are contained in the budget
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Marketing.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- 7 years of relevant working experience in marketing, with proven expertise in developing marketing plans and sales execution.
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing program with clear goals & objectives and achieve results.
- Track record for product launches
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with and across internal teams to drive delivery of marketing plans
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Fluent in English, Chinese and local dialect is added advantage
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.