Mechanical Team Leader for ET (Iasi)
Mechanical Team Leader for ET (Iasi)
As a member of our Electrification Technology mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of those new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In Iasi location, ET mechanical engineering activities are focused on designing DC-DC Converters and Inverters for various automotive projects and customers.
As Team Leader for Mechanical Engineering Team you'll be:
• the main contact person with the business partners and team members;
• involved in development of the ET systems;
• planning the technical activities for your team in order to meet the due dates according to client`s requirements;
• responsible to plan and estimate the trainings, business trips, investments in technical equipment and give input to direct superior;
• responsible to define actions in your team to ensure that the required competencies and capabilities are at the level required by the job;
• responsible for administrative topics within your team.
• University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics, Machine manufacturing and industrial management);
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in mechanical design for automotive applications. Strong technical background is needed;
• Knowledge of mechanical design process and quality standards;
• Knowledge of a parametric CAD application (knowledge of ProEngineer / Creo is an advantage);
• Knowledge on automotive mechatronics products (materials, manufacturing technologies);
• Knowledge of Project Management (previous technical leading position would be a plus);
• Open in communication and very good communication skills;
• English – proficient user (min. C1 level (acc. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages));
• MS Office suite – advanced user;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Porsche | Senior Professional | München
IAV GmbH - Ingenieurgesellschaft Auto und Verkehr | Senior Professional | Gifhorn
Technischer Projektleiter Hardware, Leistungselektronik (Hochvolt Inverter/
AKKA Deutschland | Senior Professional | Regensburg
Fachspezialist Mechatronik (w/
BMW Group | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | München
Ingenieur – Hardwareentwicklung Luft- und Raumfahrt (m/
AKKA Deutschland | Senior Professional | Friedrichshafen, Manching, München, Stuttgart
OSB AG - Engineering & IT | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Heidelberg