OS & Services Senior Software Developer for IIP
OS & Services Senior Software Developer for IIP
Are you passionate about next generation clusters and infotainment systems?
We have an exciting opportunity for you: We are looking for hands-on developers, interested in building a revolutionary platform concept that can be configured and personalized to driver’s needs over all available screens.
The Integrated Interior Platform (IIP) is the first step towards a holistic human machine interface (HMI) concept in the car. The IIP combines the functions of infotainment and the instrument cluster within a shared hardware. Hypervisor technology ensures that safety-relevant systems can always run separated from the infotainment system.
Come be a part of IIP development. We want a highly technical individual with strong ownership and capable to jump between teams (“Persistence”, “Communication” and Lifecycle). Persistence domain provides a way to persist system data, user data, configuration and coding; Communication domain provides basic communication mechanisms, frameworks (e.g. dbus, SomeIP, etc.) and protocol stacks (e.g. CAN, LIN, TCP/IP, etc.). Lifecycle uses and extends existing OS functionality to provide, power management, monitoring, recovery, and startup sequence.
In this role, you will:
• Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to implement IIP key features.
• Participate in design reviews and API development.
• Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively.
• Drive best practices within a strong international team.
• Collaborate across team boundaries.
• Work in a flexible and supportive environment to deliver high quality software.
Your work will be integrated in the cars driven on the streets. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• Firm understanding of software development principles.
• Experience in embedded C/C++ programming.
• Experience with Linux development environment.
• Keen sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
• Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or another similar model.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle for a large-scale software product.
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience with Linux on ARM CPUs.
• Data analysis and debugging skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded systems.
• Solid understanding of end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments.
• Hands-on experience on developing BSP for Linux and or Android based devices.
• Expertise with Linux kernel and application software development.
• Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware).
• Knowledge in serial interface protocols like I2C, SPI and Ethernet.
• Comfortable in scripting language of choice.
• Experience working with networking or communications devices in an embedded environment.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other developers to maintain architectural vision and quality.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
• Attractive technical or Project Management career path.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG | Senior Professional | Lake Oswego
Bertrandt AG | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Würzburg
ALTEN GmbH | Senior Professional | Stuttgart
(Senior) Consultant (w/
EY (Ernst & Young) | Senior Professional | Eschborn
Mitarbeiter im Technischen Außendienst (d/
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA | Senior Professional | München
ZULASSUNGSINGENIEUR LEIT - UND SICHERUNGSTECHNIK
Altran GmbH & Co. KG | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin