Do you want to be an integral part of building the most partner friendly professional services team in the enterprise computing industry? Are you intellectually curious with a knack for asking insightful business questions, diving (really) deep with data, and uncovering new insights that lead to recommendations and programs that move the organization forward in a meaningful and measurable way? Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in cloud computing, is seeking a talented Partner Success Manager to help revolutionize the way we build strong professional services partners, and drive successful joint customer engagements. In this role, you will be responsible for driving alignment between ProServe, our internal partner team, our Account/Sales team, and our partners. The ideal candidate has experience developing strategic partner alliances and capitalizing on those alliances to deliver customer outcomes.
As a ProServe PSM, you will help to build and deliver our strategy of joint partner and ProServe offerings, uncover accounts and opportunities to pursue together, and focused on customer obsession through driving greater value from these partnerships. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption in line with our leadership principle of delivering results.
The ideal candidates have both a business background that enables them to engage partners at ALL levels from individual sales contributors through to CXO level, a sales background that enables them to understand how to scale with partners, and how to effectively engage field sales reps and industry leaders. You should have a demonstrated ability to Think Big and strategically about business, product/service, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions at scale with multiple partners.
· 7+ years working with/for a technology company or consulting firm in a role involving partners and strategic alliances
· 7+ years experience in sales, business development, and program management
· Experience operating within cross-functional / highly matrixed country, region and global teams to deliver sales, business development, campaigns on tight deadlines
· English language fluency
German Language fluency
· High business acumen and passion.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and analytical environment.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
· Ability to positively influence peers, leadership, and external entities.