- Coordinate and drive all IP-relevant topics with the Business Unit Digital of Meditec
- Work closely with development teams to develop IP strategies and to file relevant IP
- Support relevant R&D programs with Freedom-to-Operate Analyses and monitoring of patents
- Establish and run regular patent committees for the Digital Business Unit
- Participate in opposition proceedings and actions related to the infringement of patents
- Successfully completed (technical) university education in a Software, IT, or engineering course
- ideally Practical experience or additional training in the patent/IP area (especially with IT/Software focus)
- Minimum of three to five years of practical experience in software development for medical software / database-/ analysis-systems / AI/Algorithms and ideally one to three years of practical experience in IP environment
- Ability to delve into technical detail, but also to do abstract/conceptual thinking
- Flexibility in thinking, ability to get into new things and to comprehend complex concepts quickly
- Coordination skills, good communication skills and ability to assert oneself, capacity to work in matrix organization
- Willingness and ability to take decisions, also related to team decisions
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.