- Code number: PCNA-P-1596726462-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Strong supporting role for the Classic Parts and Classic Partner businesses. Tasks include overseeing the day-to-day execution of the PPS and CTC program, facilitating Classic Partner reporting, and managing the KPIs for the parts business. This position also aids in the development of new and current Classic Partners, including management of the Partner Part Display program. Finally, this role fulfills the liaison activities with colleagues in Germany.
Roles & responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate vendors responsible for the information and production of Classic Technical Certificate
- Research vehicle information requests by acquiring and processing information through internal and external sources
- Develop product displays and promotions for internal events and Classic Partners
- Generate and analyze interim reporting for parts sales, training, and other business management ad-hoc requests
- Conduct and distribute necessary reporting for all programs aspects
- Manage Department’s Monthly KPI submission
- Analyze Porsche Classic inventory data to achieve optimal inventory and sales opportunities.
- Analyze sales/market data and recommend appropriate pricing actions and activities with Parts pricing analyst and PAG Classic
- Research and develop strategic merchandising plans and objectives for Porsche Classic.
- Conduct Field and Dealer Training as required
- Benchmark competitive environment. Analyze OEM and Aftermarket product offer, price, and marketing/sales activities
- Monitor P&L performance and develop marketing and product initiatives to support sales and profit targets.
- Coordinate development and publication of catalogs, brochures, and other collateral material with AfterSales, PCNA Marketing and PAG as necessary to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Support the development and implementation of the Porsche Classic Online Shop
- Engage, secure feedback and respond to Dealer enquiries related to the Porsche Classic Partner Dealers and Porsche owners.
- Interact with VIC (Porsche Classic Germany) to maximize utilization of global sharing of curriculum and best practices
- Act as liaison with VIC3
- Ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic format
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and assess how to manage the communication flow accordingly.
- At minimum a rising Junior working towards a Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or Technical Automotive School degree required
- German language skills preferred
- Porsche Parts Experience preferred
- Multi-tasking capability
- Ability to complement and contribute to a multi-functional team of subject matter experts and collaboratively gather resources to identify best practices
- Advanced experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong strategic and analytical skills desired. Strong financial acumen helpful
- Strong Porsche Product knowledge preferred
- Excellent Parts and processes knowledge
- Dealership parts business knowledge; Porsche preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Highly organized, target oriented mindset, works well without close supervisor
- Ability to set and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Porsche electronic parts catalog use (desired not necessary)
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
Ability to travel domestically and internationally for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Part sales
- Sales management
Percentage of required travel:
- Up to 15%