Do you want to join our Consulting Office and help our business look after our customers in the best possible way? Our team provides strategic and operational support for consultants with regard to the use of resources, controlling, and quality and risk management. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as a Pricing Specialist (m/f/x).
Locations: Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich and Walldorf.
The Pricing and Commercial Deal Support (PCDS) is part of Sales Excellence and supports large and strategically important opportunities with the aim to come up with the right prices for the services that grow our business and addresses client’s needs. In your role as a pricing specialist (m/f/x), you will drive individual and creative pricing approaches with the aim to differentiate us from the competition and provide value to the client.
- Pricing Specialist: In your role as a pricing specialist, you will drive opportunity commercials, design creative pricing constructs and develop attractive commercial models together with the responsible partners and directors.
- Knowledge: You to act as a competent contact person in the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Price Analytics and Deal Constructs.
- Advising: As part of your daily work you will advise pursuit teams on pricing topics along the entire pricing process (from price strategy, pricing execution to price negotiations).
- Network: You will act as an interface between partners and directors in the bid process and grow/maintain an appropriate network within Deloitte.
- Several years (5+ years) of experience in sales within a professional services firm or within a procurement organization is expected for this role
- Analytical and result-oriented ways of working and deep understanding of cost drivers within bid pricing process completes your skill set
- Excellent understanding of the consulting market as well as competitive insights are important to interpret our clients’ individual circumstances. This will help you to create tailored competitive commercial offers for our clients
- Very Good English written and spoken and ideally German as well
- Willingess to work in a dynamic environment and against opportunity deadlines
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
mehrere Standorte, DE