Product Owner Embedded Linux m/f
Product Owner Embedded Linux m/f
We provide innovative software solutions as base for our automotive car maker customer products. In the context of a Telematics Platform, you will join an Agile team to develop and integrate software modules that will compose the operating system of the project.
As a Product Owner, you:
• Have a strong technical knowledge to support complex technical discussions
• Establish and maintain communication with our client and the project team
• Provide Stakeholders with Agile Planning estimation
• Formalize the priorities of the "Stakeholders" and your arbitrations in the "Product backlog"
• Participate in the planning of the "Product Increment" with the customer
• Represent the client in the development team
• Establish and maintain a permanent collaboration with the teams developing your product
• Validate user stories
• Promote your product internally and externally
Diploma (s): Master degree in automation, computer science, telecommunications or electronics.
Experience: You have proven experience (10 years minimum) in the development of embedded software, ideally in the automotive context, with a successful experience using agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe.Knowledges :
Linux BSP and user space expertise:
• Significant experiences in Linux kernel space development (NXP IMX8 M4 & A35, Cortex etc)
• Development of middleware applications in Linux user space environment
• Ability to support complicated Telematics hardware development (ethernet, eMMC, USB, GPS, audio codec, etc.)
• Working knowledge with open source Linux development process
• Working knowledge of in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc) and Vector CANoe
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
Experience in developing 5G/4G/3G/2G Telematics applications:
• Qualcomm Modem software development experiences including modem RF driver interfaces, eUICC etc
• Working knowledge of Qualcomm tools (QXDM, QPST, QFIL, QRCT, QMSL etc)
• Knowledge of 4G, 5G and V2X technologies
• Working knowledge with 3GPP standards and certification process
General knowledge and experience on build environment:
• Yocto, Buildroot, Makefile, and CMake
Tools & Processes:
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Oscilloscope, Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Experience with Network simulator tools (R&S, Keysight, Anritsu, Agilent...)
• Significant experience with engineering processes: SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe.
• Experience with engineering tools: Gerrit, git, JIRA, Confluence.
• Experience creating software architecture models with Rhapsody.
• Experience redacting software requirements with Doors.
• Knowledge of automotive processes: ASPICE, ISO26262
You have good synthesis skills and good writing skills for writing user stories
Fluent English required. Daily work in an international environment.
Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
*5 reasons to join us*
#1 Our colleagues, our leaders : We are looking for colleagues able to show creativity, capable of thinking out of the box and having the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
#2 Challenges : our leitmotiv ! Our ambition : to create tomorrow’s technologies and solutions around the mobility of the future.
#3 Innovation at the heart of our priorities, a part of our DNA.
#4 We combine work, fun and team spirit. Here, work and fun are not incompatible!
#5 A lot of career paths in France or abroad. You join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
ALTEN GmbH | Senior Professional | Stuttgart
Rheinmetall Electronics GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Bremen
Technischer Projektleiter (m/
PSI AG | Senior Professional | Aschaffenburg, Oldenburg
Bid Ingenieur für Zugbeeinflussungssysteme (ETCS) – Wallisellen
Stadler Pankow GmbH | Senior Professional | Wallisellen
Functional Vehicle Architect – Senior Consultant Rail (m/
Altran GmbH & Co. KG | Senior Professional | Berlin
MBDA Deutschland | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Schrobenhausen