The Project Engineer is responsible for helping support the Fixture Systems team with installations and on-site support. The Project Engineer is the front-line face to the customer to commission fixture equipment.
- Assist Fixtures Project Manager with Fixtures installation and demonstrations at customer facilities – On site for 2 – 4 weeks (typically) for the project duration
- Operate HAM CMM and Laser Tracker Equipment for Wixom QEC and customer On Site Certification of Fixtures
- Programming of Polyworks and Caligo preferred. PC DEMIS Knowledge a plus.
- Assemble fixtures based on CAD files and Print Changes
- Travel to customer plants where the fixtures will be used to review measuring results and assist in training/usage
- Install Fixture Modification Kits at customer sites according to Engineering Changes and recertify fixtures
- Assemble, install and certify the fixture kits to address the engineering changes (was outsourced) – Typically on site for multiple weeks
- High School Graduate, Preferably two years of technical college or equivalent experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to create concise technical reports.
- Basic mechanical detailing - reading blueprints, CAD Drawings, etc..
- Excellent computer skill, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Mechanical inclinations and skills preferred.
- Programming and CAD skills desired
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.