We are looking for someone who is willing to step in a multicultural and dynamic environment in order to lead strategic projects as well as process- and IT-improvements. Our projects are demanding, innovative and exciting. We will help you achieve your goals by providing continuous development, support from the team-members and allowing you to grow.
Your main tasks
- lead (IT related) projects for improving Spairliners’ customer satisfaction, supply chain performance and
- coordinate communication with suppliers, subcontracters and customers
- support Spairliners as a processes and systems expert and train new colleagues in daily operations
- update and improve processes and procedures as well as operational systems with great attention to details
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Lean or Project Management, or a similar background
- strong affinity for IT topics as well as solid working experience in Project Management and/or IT domain
- knowledge of Microsoft tools and platforms like Office 365, SharePoint and Azure or SAP
- English and German business level skills
- valid German work permit
- great international environment and cooperative working style with English as company language
- regular fun team and company events and colleague nights out
- on the job training programmes and continued professional development
- other benefits like reduced rates at the Lufthansa Gym in Hamburg, public transport, etc.
Contact: email@example.com we will only consider complete applications with indication of your salary expectations in English as PDF file.
This position is subject to a two-phase selection process consisting of telephone and on site interviews.
You start on a two-year fixed term contract with the opportunity of permanent employment.