We are looking for a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative communications professional to help drive Public Relations in support of our transportation network. They will be part of Operations PR Central EMEA Team and will be responsible for driving proactive PR campaigns, developing messaging and working closely with country PR teams.
This individual must have exceptional PR experience, excellent writing and reasoning skills and direct experience working on creative proactive and reactive media relations.
Core job responsibilities:
· Develop and execute external communications programs for EMEA region
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
· Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
· Drive content online and in social media
· Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets and related media materials for Amazon’s transportation business
· Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, business, or related field
· Public Relations experience, including crisis communication, media relations, social media and event management
· Fluency in English and any of the following European languages - French, Italian, Spanish, Polish or German
· Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and earn their trust
· Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts for generating media coverage
· Communications experience with Internet, technology, retail, and/or transportation companies
· Experience of working in a role that involved coordinating across borders and in matrix structures
· Formulate a clear of point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
· Experience in acting as a company spokesperson (comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews)
· Experience in managing complex communications crises
· Presentations skills
· Strong copywriting and content creation skills
· Developing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
· Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
· MBA degree or similar
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.