We are the Technical Operations Division of Austrian Airlines. Around 800 professionals are responsible for performing all aircraft maintenance and aircraft engineering activities to support Austrian Airline’s flight operation. We operate 365 days a year around the clock. Support us to ensure the highest levels of safety, comfort and quality. Be part of a multicultural team, a fast learning community and a growing international organization.
What are your responsibilities?
- Sourcing of aircraft related material by careful evaluation and selection of available supply options for a defined portfolio
- Processing and following-up purchase requisitions and quotes
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels as well as on-time delivery of material for maintenance services
- Tracking and monitoring items in their repair cycle
- Maintaining and updating related data in AMOS, the IT tool used for aircraft related information
- Checking invoices and creating reports in and out of AMOS
- Acting as contact person for customers (e.g. maintenance, repair shops, engineering) and suppliers
- Review and resolution of material issues, proper risk management and determination of corrective actions
What are we looking for?
- Successfully completed technical and/or economical education
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in purchasing and inventory management – preferably in the aviation industry
- Know-how in evaluation, selection and negotiation with suppliers
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Team-oriented personality and ability to work independently and self-starting
- Very good German and English language skills and advanced IT skills are essential
- Unrestricted work permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
The gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 29,971 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. Overpayment depends on the individual qualification and professional experience.
Ready for take off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on www.austriankarriere.com
We are looking forward to taking off with you professionally, soon!