- Code number: PCEE-M-1597412656-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Central and Eastern Europe
- Responsible to serve as a Regional Sales Manager for PCEE to ensure comprehensive importer steering to reach defined targets in assigned importer markets.
- Primary contact between PCEE and the Importer in all Sales related issues, assuming responsibility for market performance in all Sales and business relevant aspects.
- Ensures that Importers and their assigned dealers comply with all operating, business, training/personnel and CI standards as published by Porsche AG and PCEE.
- Be a representative of the Porsche Brand in all customer/prospect contacts and relations.
- Regular review and monitoring of Importer Performance based on defined KPI set and regular validation of Importer reporting and planning data to ensure that PCEE goals and targets are achieved.
- Establishment and review of importer business plans as well as definition of appropriate sales measures to reach defined targets.
- Conduct regular market visits in assigned importer markets based on the internal priorities of the PCEE Regional Team to ensure implementation of agreed structures, processes and guidelines.
- Continuous monitoring of macro-economic factors in assigned markets to evaluate influence on targets: e.g. development of GDP, wealth, unemployment, consumer confidence, custom and taxation systems, Exchange rates.
- Coordination and monitoring of all business processes of assigned PCEE Importers to ensure the achievement of agreed targets under consideration of applicable sales standards and processes.
- Responsibility to safeguard and enhance the Porsche business including coordination and monitoring of the importers and Porsche AG business plan measures and targets.
- Foster Implementation and follow up of central initiatives and projects on wholesale and retail level to further professionalize and develop the Porsche business of importers and /or dealers.
- Preparation and participation of regional and international importer conferences. Participation in relevant focus group meetings at PAG.
- Coordination of relevant activities within PCEE office functions e.g. After Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Training.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional premium automotive experience in an international environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business administration, industrial engineering, business engineering and/or similar degree.
- Experience in retail-/wholesale level or similar organizations within the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, German and additional language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent target orientation including an appropriate level of assertiveness.
- Understanding of automotive KPI’s and their usage in evaluating market performance.
- Proficient computer skills including all Microsoft office applications, SAP, DeltaMaster and Porsche Sales Systems.
- Excellent intercultural/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills & -techniques.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivator who can work independently of supervision.
- Willingness to extensive travelling within the PCEE markets.