Do you want to support Consulting – SAP by helping clients plan and implement complex SAP Transformations? Our multidisciplinary team assists companies with demanding projects from conception to operation. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us as M&A IT SAP Cloud Architect (m/f/x).
Location: Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart und Walldorf.
As a M&A IT SAP S/4HANA Cloud Architect (m/f/x), you will advise clients on the preparation and implementation of complex SAP transformations, thereby contributing to the long-term success of our clients.
- Diversity:You will have a wide range of tasks from strategy to implementation, such as analyzing existing IT landscapes and developing target architectures according to integration requirements.
- Projects:Developing IT architectures, designing the modernization and migration process, and thus shaping the long-term target architecture based on SAP Public Cloud will be your main responsibilities.
- Teamwork:Supporting our teams in the further development of our services and contributing your own ideas and topics within Deloitte will be a key part of your role.
- Responsibility:In your (partial) projects, you will take responsibility and work closely with our customers.
- Degree with a strong IT focus, such as (business) computer science, industrial engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education / experience
- Knowledge and relevant experience in several of the areas of SAP and SAP Cloud and functional architecture, databases, cloud, distributed application landscapes, or system integration
- Experience in the areas of IT and SAP architecture, application architecture or system development and interest in sophisticated IT and SAP Cloud consulting and technically challenging projects
- Motivation and ability to grasp new concepts quickly, result-oriented and structured working style and team-player mentality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel and excellent spoken and written German and English
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
mehrere Standorte, DE