We are looking for Change Agent who will support the teams and the organization in our Agile transformation!
Who are you?
Your profile and background:
- At least one year of a Scrum Master experience in IT
- Good knowledge of agile methods, frameworks and techniques
- Experience in software development, understanding of IT development processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in using Scrum in many teams
- Experience in working internationally-distributed teams
- Experience in facilitating events and workshops
- Readiness for business trips to Frankfurt
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Why do we need you?
One of Lufthansa Systems' products is Lido/Flight - one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide. The product is developed by teams in Germany, Poland, UK and India. Three years ago we started agile transformation. We created the set of Development Teams organized around functional domains. Most of the teams use Scrum framework. We have set Product Owners and Scrum Masters. We have various Communities of Practices.
We need strong and motivated Scrum Masters for improving team collaboration, improving cooperation between the teams, reducing overall complexity and enable faster releases of our system. We need the ambassadors for Agile and Lean philosophy that continuously engage the organization through communication and collaboration.