P3 develops new business models enabling our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 2100 EN | Location: Mexico (MEX)
- Development, assessment and implementation of factory layouts and value stream planning VSM with a focus on sustainable efficiency improvements
- Analysis and presentation of value stream oriented processes and improvements
- Line planning and transformation projects
- Autonomous planning and implementation of projects, as well as presentation of customer benefits
- Development of new consulting products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in Production/ Lean/ Factory planning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish – additional languages are a plus
- Proficient MS Office Skills – emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Project Management skills and experience in coordinating teams and communicating to high level management
- Capable of working with little or no supervision in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge in 5S, Shop Floor Management, Kanban, TPM experience are necessary, knowledge in 3P Line and Plant Layout Design, internal Logistics as well as QRQC implementation knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and structural way of thinking
- Awareness of cultural differences and a diplomatic approach to conflicts