We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across ZEISS with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @scale for our ZEISS business units.
Integrated in a team that acts across functions and businesses you will
- Design and shape innovative data architecture – within overarching technical solution concepts
- Further develop our data models towards a common data model as strong fundament for our data scientists
- Collaborate and contribute in agile development teams during implementation and refinement
- Develop, apply, further develop and spread ZEISS group wide guidelines and support for relevant solution architecture
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, where you gathered strong experience in data centric architectures
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem and an understanding of the limitations, pitfalls and benefits
- A broad knowledge in database systems (SQL and No-SQL)
- A cloud native mindset with a strong experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications
- Strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Shape the digital future of ZEISS – at speed and for scale, living the cloud first paradigm!
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.