We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across ZEISS with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @scale for our ZEISS business units.
- A Masters or Bachelors degree in psychology, anthropology or similar professional fields - or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in research on user experience / design thinking for products and services within highly collaborative environments for customer centric organizations / inhouse or agency experience.
- Demonstrated experience with user research techniques and tools including usability/user experience testing (lab and remote), leveraging latest tools (such as userzoom, mobile video journals), prototype testing etc.
- Shown capabilities in moderation, for research lab and field as well as for ideation purposes. Ability to convey the gained insights and opportunities with captivating storytelling - clearly, crisply, and compellingly
- Experience in / tools for connecting Design Thinking successfully with Agile software development processes a major plus
- Basic quantitative research experience in designing studies and analyzing results would be a plus
- Prociency in English as well as German language
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.