Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
Consulting. Software. Ventures.
To support our clients in processing ever-growing volumes of reporting data at a high velocity, we are developing the next generation of Abacus Regulator from the ground up as a cloud-native, big data platform. To this end, we are looking for your support for the development team of Abacus Regulator. Your field of activity will be:
- Kubernetes cluster setup and administration
- Installation and maintenance of development ecosystem
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Development and maintenance of custom deployment tools
- Supporting and working alongside a development team on the latest technologies
- More than 3 years of working experience in software development and DevOps methods
- Experience in Linux system administration and containerization
- Background in network security and concepts
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Knowledge of the CNCF Landscape and CloudNative ecosystem including Helm, Operators and kOps
- Experience with Grafana, Loki, Prometheus and Metrics Server
- Knowledge in Bash, Python, Go or similar desired
- Familiarity with 12 Factor Apps desired
- You set a focus on quality and clean code, work in a structured way and are able to set the right priorities.
- You have a high spoken and written proficiency in English.
- Contribute to world-wide financial stability by providing innovative solutions for supervisory authorities and central banks
- Collaborate in a multifunctional and international team
- Work with a state-of-the-art software technology stack
- Profit from various training and coaching possibilities
- Benefit from flexible working hours and arrangements for working from home
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf: +49 / 221 / 956490-900.