- Code number: PDII-D-1606208323-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Digital Inc.
We are looking for an experienced and proven Senior Digital Business Analyst who has worked on digital products in the retail sector. Ideally you are an agile enthusiast, keen to operate in an automotive related environment and passionate about new technologies. If you want to work for an organization that has a direct impact on shaping the future of mobility and transportation, join us at Porsche Digital, Inc. The position is based in Atlanta, GA at the Porsche North American headquarter and Experience Center.
- Work with project stakeholders to identify, model, and then document their requirements and business domain details.
- Foster communication and collaboration between Product Owner, Business sponsors, subject matter experts, experience designers, Testers, and Development groups.
- Understand drivers behind the business requirements and translate the analysis clearly to the development team.
- Align with the Business unit representatives and the Product team to assess project value.
- Conduct story mapping and complete story narratives.
- Act as an advocate for customer centric design using a wide range of the very latest technologies.
- Write user acceptance test (UAT) cases and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with designers to create mock-ups and user journey mappings.
- Manage the story backlog and Jira boards.
- Evangelize Agile, Lean and continuous Development analysis best practices.
- Assist the Product Owner in facilitating workshops to capture requirements and generate ideas and content for problem solving.
- Coordinate application production support for defined products.
- Assist in onboarding new digital projects.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze data from digital platform and transform into suggested action areas.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or Information Technology required
Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a web or digital role is required.
- Proven ability working in a fully Agile environment.
- Experience in data driven decision making.
- Understands and appreciates SAFe.
- Experience in digital transformations and projects.
- Experience as business analyst or product manager is a plus.
- E-commerce and automotive experience is a plus.
- Great communicator & team player to ensure alignment within the teams and with other portfolio products.
- Pro-active problem solver.
- Demonstrates excellent negotiation, analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to audiences at all levels of the organization, translating for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven digital experience is required.
- Ability to interact with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining positive relationships and building consensus on project goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a logical approach to problem solving.
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.