In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and organization, to analyze the different aspects of change and to implement the appropriate measures together.
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Hamburg, Hanover, Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Develop and implement tailored and innovative change management, communication and training solutions for complex technology projects and digital transformations together with our customers
- With the appropriate experience, to design, calculate and convincingly present offers
- Lead a team of junior colleagues on projects and to accompany them in their career development in partnership as a counselor.
- Continuously develop the Digital Enablement Team within Human Capital with in-depth expertise, your personality and new ideas
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in the field of change management in the IT environment, ideally with a renowned consulting company or in-house consulting
- Affinity and technical interest to make the new 'digital world' of ERP (e.g. S/4HANA) from cloud-based HR, procurement to CRM solutions tangible and comprehensible for employees
- Knowledge of proven and innovative concepts and methods in the context of digital transformation and change management, e.g. design thinking, agile change management, blended learning
- Experience in project management and customer interaction at management level
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking
- Distinctive team and customer orientation as well as a confident and professional approach at all times
- Fluency in English verbal and written; fluency in German preferable
- Mobility and willingness to travel
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
mehrere Standorte, DE