Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of transforming the drug development process? This Business Operations role in our Personalized Healthcare (PHC) organization is an opportunity to join a highly motivated global team that is embracing the opportunity to incorporate new technologies and data sources into the drug development process. This job will report to and work in close partnership with the Head of the Program Management Office in a hybrid role -- part Project Management and Business Process Creation, attuned to the emerging functional needs.
- Manage a series of new and ongoing initiatives within Genentech/Roche’s Imaging Platform including validation, scaling, and productization of our digital technologies.
- Combine skills in project management, vendor management and data management to innovate and streamline processes and interactions
- Orchestrate achievement of shared business objectives set by senior managers and executives for the Imaging Platform and other initiatives for real world healthcare data management
- Apply design-thinking to challenges encountered, and disciplined delivery to project/operational assignments
- Act as lead for functional operations and/or project manager for collaborations, functional capability development or improvement projects
- Provide strategic counsel in the form of thoughtful input and insights
- Guide and influence teams, committees or other forum decision-making bodies and foster a collaborative team environment that excels at leveraging diversity of thinking, innovation and expertise
- Help define and operate functional solutions to achieve PHC value delivery and business objectives
Who You Are
We are looking for a professional with Bachelors or Masters degree in life science or business with a minimum of 8 years work experience (Bachelors) or 6 years (Masters) including 5+ years leading projects in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, or healthcare industry. You will bring:
- Have successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Minimum of 3 years of vendor management including strong understanding of business process and operations needed for success and negotiation experience
- Strong skills in leading teams, problem solving, influencing, teamwork, initiative and communication.
- Demonstrated skill in innovation and creative approaches in building new business process solutions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed in partnership with global locations
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Healthcare software background within a regulated environment.
- International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred
- Familiarity with drug development related to oncology, ophthalmology and neuroscience is a plus