EU External Fulfillment supports EU operations and Retail in identifying the best ways to fulfil products that Amazon FCs (Fulfilment Centre) cannot currently handle, mainly by drop shipping or renting services of logistic providers. External Fulfillment works to prioritize potential solutions and coordinates the integration with the third parties and manages the daily operations.
EU External Fulfillment(EF) is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead IT Services projects with our 3rd Party Logistic providers. The TPM will be heavily involved in managing exteranl partner teams to make sure they meet expected SLAs for Infrastructure by making sure they have the right scalable infrastructure. The TPM will also lead multi-site infrastructure improvement initiatives. As a TPM for IT Services, you will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the processes that deliver the IT infrastructure to new and expanding 3PL launches. You must be able to manage individual projects, vendor contacts, and relationships with key customer and business stakeholders to insure successful completion of large, cross-functional and technical projects.
· Work with External IT Support teams to audit, enumerate, and document data and voice circuits.
· Lead small project focused teams across multiple geographically-dispersed locations.
· Build internal customer and stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines.
· Build and track project portfolio, milestones, and dependencies.
· Identify risks and act on them to ensure the team and project are not derailed.
· Provide frequent, meaningful updates to stakeholders and management.
· Dive deep to learn new technologies and understand the internal IT infrastructure systems.
· Translate IT infrastructure design specifications and standards to internal stakeholders and external contractors.
· Work remotely, and independently, from resources who are able to drive and own efforts.
· Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of physical infrastructure by local contractors and system and network launches by internal teams.
· Apply business process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, etc) to further increase customer satisfaction and the success of the project.
· Experience with all IT aspects related to new site launches in an international environment from data circuit ordering to site launch
· Four years of experience managing IT infrastructure projects from initiation to closure
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to successfully manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management
· Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies
· Experience with procurement of IT equipment
· Experience as a leader and mentor for project teams in a matrixed environment
· Experience in distribution, manufacturing, logistics, or other warehouse environments
· Master’s Degree from an accredited university
· Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and SharePoint
· PMP Certification
· Familiarity with the AWS product suite