At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Variable Fleet (EU). The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Logistics organization.
Key functions for the role include:
- Work on variable fleet/rental concepts and own strategy implementation throughout EU.
- Work with internal Global Fleet and Product Teams and countries for expansion of i.e. van leases/rental vans for DSPs.
- Work with rental providers to provide measure for EU contingencies in absence of core fleet capacity.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Proven experience in the rental, fleet or logistics industry
· Experience in controlling, legal or business intelligence
· Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
· MBA or engineering degree
· Experience in rental and variable fleet Management is a strong plus
· Strong customer focus
· Proven ability to manage complex supply chain programs with multiple internal and external actors
· A record of accomplishment in delivering results in a scrappy, fast paced environment
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done