Software Integrator – ADAS TSR
Software Integrator – ADAS TSR
We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video and lidar sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The goal of this kind of systems is to protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike.
As a Software Integrator you will:
• Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating software for automotive ADAS Systems (e.g. Camera, Radar, Lidar)
• Perform software analysis, code implementation, software integration, integration verification and validation, software and hardware troubleshooting
• Be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of products SW throughout the software development lifecycles and projects planning
• Be responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process
• Produce a software system which runs on the specified hardware with the expected behavior
• Work closely with other software engineers in Germany and Asia.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Diploma/Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
• Preferably with specialization or related experience in development of device drivers for embedded systems.
• Candidates with more years of working experience will be considered for senior role
• Experience in unit testing and integration testing, Analysis and Design experience for embedded SW and Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design, HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
• Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.),software configuration management tools / version control tools, agile software development and continuous integration
• Customer-oriented and able to work under tight schedules.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
Audi AG | Senior Professional | Ingolstadt
Senior-Software-Ingenieur IT-Projekte im Bereich Automotive (w/
Capgemini | Senior Professional | Berlin, Karlsruhe, München, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
IT Solution Architect Infrastructure Services (w/
Capgemini | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Lübeck, München
Altran GmbH & Co. KG | Senior Professional | Braunschweig
Account Manager (m/
CHG-MERIDIAN AG | Senior Professional | Groß-Gerau
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Senior Professional | Sankt Augustin