The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Integrated in a cross-functional team of product owners, UX/UI designers and engineers you are responsible for the overarching technical solution of one or more of our new or existing web platforms. In this challenging function you will not only create a scalable, resilient software architecture, but you will also help implement critical parts of the product together with a team of front- and back-end developers in an agile process.
Together with the related ZEISS business units and external partners you will integrate the developed solutions into the existing backend infrastructure or design a new infrastructure where needed. Leveraging your excellent communication skills you will be working with digital product owners, mentoring and advising members of your development team and collaborating with colleagues from different disciplines, locations and functional units to successfully bring new products to our customers.
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- strong development skills preferably in node.js, Elixir or the .Net Core platform
- the skills to quickly create, visualize and explain sustainable and reusable architecture and infrastructure concepts on different levels of abstraction
- worked in a DevOps environment using Microsoft Azure – based infrastructure
- proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- excellent English language skills, written and spoken, and a basic understanding of German
Join us and shape the future!
The application process takes less than 10 minutes, we look forward to receiving your application.