Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Specialist (m/f/d) for radar, sensor and high frequency technology you are responsible to ensure the product requirements of microelectronic components
- Therefore you develop product-specific test hardware as well as the layout, furthermore, you program microcontrollers and model semiconductor components
- You are also responsible for complex high-frequency measurement technology, such as s-parameter measurement including gain or insertion loss, isolation or the measurement of intermodulation products and their harmonics
- In addition, you will be responsible for requirements and applications engineering as well as technical documentation
- Optionally you design and verify analog and mixed signal circuits and implement digital architectures
- You have successfully completed your degree in electrical engineering, information technology or similar studies – graduates are welcome to apply
- In addition, you have extensive practical experience in the field of radio frequency engineering and radio frequency measurement technology, optionally in analog and digital signal processing of circuits, based on RF CMOS or Silicon Bipolar Process technologies
- Furthermore, you have know-how in mobile communication and radar systems as well as in microelectronics development
- Moreover, you have a thorough knowledge of Altium Design or comparable PCB layout tools and ideally Matlab, ADS, SystemC or Unix
- Your communication skills will be supported by a very good knowledge of English and ideally German
Enjoy working on challenges beyond departmental boundaries? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: de.alten.com/karriere/.