|Arbeitgeber:||Voith GmbH Arbeitgeber- und Karriere-Profil|
|Angebot vom:||23. Januar 2020 2020-01-23|
BWL-Finanzen, BWL-Personal, Rechtswissenschaften, allg. Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Ingenieurwissenschaften: Allg. Ingenieurwissenschaften
|Einsatzorte:||Appleton, Wisconsin, USA; Nord-Amerika|
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin, USA
Company: Voith Group
Undergraduate Summer Internship Program
Voith Paper offers internships to college students in a variety of business functions, including operations, engineering, sales, finance, lean manufacturing and more. Interns are given meaningful projects that contribute to Voith Paper’s business. Candidate requirements:
· Enrolled in college or university as a full-time student
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
· Passion for learning about contributing to our business
· Voith interns are exposed to a general overview of our company, customers, and operations. Interns are placed in locations that have a demonstrated track record of leadership development. The Plant Manager or assigned plant leader serves as the Intern’s Mentor and insures that a fast-paced, challenging learning environment is created.
· Interns will undergo a one-week orientation program designed to give a general overview of the business and the assigned project. During this one week period the intern may also receive customized Lean Manufacturing training and focus on Operational Excellence.
· The second week of the Internship may be spent shadowing successful plant operations and engineering employees. The purpose of this week is to gain an understanding of the unique role our operations and engineering professionals play in the success of our customers business. During this time a Business Enhancement or Lean Project will be assigned to the Intern by the Plant Manager and Operational Excellence Manager.
· During week three through twelve the Intern will divide time executing and completing the Project, as well as continued development of General Skills. The Intern will be given the opportunity to report Project progress and results in a formal presentation to Management towards the end of the twelve week internship.
Voith US Inc. is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
AUTO1 Group | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin
Student Support Creative Project Support in HR (60-100%, starting February 2020 till December 2021, or upon availability)
Roche | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Kaiseraugst
SBS HR Customer Services Senior Analyst
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH | Senior Professional | Budapest
Sachbearbeiter Entgeltabrechnung /
Berlin-Chemie AG | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Berlin
Continental AG | Senior Professional | Bensheim
Personalreferent Recruiting (m/
Bertrandt AG | Senior Professional | Freiburg im Breisgau