Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is an integrated Web service API that helps Amazon sellers programmatically exchange data on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more. Amazon MWS integrations with Amazon enables higher levels of selling automation, which helps sellers grow their business.
We are looking for an experienced technical support engineer who will represent Amazon MWS to sellers and developers who need assistance integrating their systems with our services. You will work within an established technical support team to ensure that developer issues are resolved quickly, and partner with our technical teams to improve the quality of our Developer Experience.
MWS is part of Selling Partner Services, responsible for the development and operation of Amazon’s selling platform and used by more than a million sellers worldwide. You will be a member of a world-class product development and support team where the work environment is fast-paced and collaborative. If you love diverse challenges, know how to deliver, and thrive in an exciting, high-visibility environment, we want to talk with you. Previous experience in a technical support environment is a huge plus.
For this position, we expect..
· Software development experience in at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, C++, Ruby, Python, or Perl
· B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented
· Proven ability to make decisions in a timely manner with incomplete or ambiguous information
· Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment
· Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to juggle many tasks and projects
· Business level English language skills (both verbal and written)
· Foreign language skills (spoken and written) are a plus
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, and web services
· Knowledgeable in SQL
· Experience using Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS)
· Experience using Amazon Web Services
· Experience with Selling on Amazon
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.